Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Soundtrack to my Life

I love to ride around and blast music in my car when I'm feeling down. The following list contains my favorite songs to listen to when I'm down. Give them a try, if you want. If nothing else, they may tell you a lot about my personality that you would never know otherwise. They might just help you, too.

1. One Headlight- The Wallflowers
2. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
3. I'm Gonna Be- The Proclaimers
4. How's It Gonna Be- Third Eye Blind
5. Losing My Religion- R.E.M.
6. You Get What You Give- New Radicals
7. Amber- 311
8. Blue- A Perfect Circle
9. Seize The Day- Avenged Sevenfold
10. Into The Ocean- Blue October
11. Breath- Breaking Benjamin
12. Come Together- Aerosmith
13. Glycerine- Bush
14. Panic Prone- Chevelle
15. I Get It- Chevelle
16. Clocks- Coldplay
17. Shine- Collective Soul
18. Change- Deftones
19. Slow Chemical- Finger Eleven
20. Iris- Goo Goo Dolls
21. 11 A.M.- Incubus
22. Hear You Me- Jimmy Eat World
23. I Miss You- Incubus
24. Wish You Were Here- Incubus
25. Look What You've Done- Jet
26. Heart of Life- John Mayer
27. No Such Thing- John Mayer
28. Champagne Supernova- Oasis
29. The World Spins Madly On- The Weepies
30. Black- Pearl Jam
31. Broken- Seether
32. Come Pick Me Up- Ryan Adams
33. Bother- Stone Sour
34. I Dare You To Move- Switchfoot
35. Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
36. Wasteland- 10 Years
37. Blue and Yellow- The Used
38. Headstrong- Trapt
39. Lie in the Sound- Trespassers William
40. Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd

These are my favorite songs. They have helped me get through many hard times. :) After writing the previous post earlier today, I decided that I needed to write about something that makes me happy. These songs make me happy.

XOXO,
HLT

No comments: