Tuesday, March 17, 2009

tan lines and good times :)

We FINALLY saw the sunshine today! We spent all day on the beach. It was absolutely beautiful! The weather should continue to be as wonderful all week as it was today. I'm extremely happy about this, naturally. Even though we've had rain all week, we have all had a blast. I have really enjoyed getting away from the real world. I'm not going to be happy when I have to return to Alabama on Saturday, that's for sure!

Every night, we sit out on the balcony and talk about ridiculous things. So far, that has been my favorite part of the trip. I have laughed so hard that I thought I could have possibly pulled muscles in my abdomen, haha! My friends are amazing, to say the least. I am truly blessed :)

I have forced myself to not think about work I need to do for school while I'm here. I NEED to take a break from this stressful semester. I keep praying that things will improve. I know that they will! GOD IS GOOD!!!

I hope everyone is having a great break. I miss seeing my church family, especially. Happy Birthday, Uncle Randall! I love you and am thinking of you! :) Also, a huge thanks to my parents for taking care of my dogs while I'm gone. Oh, and the financial support is REALLY appreciated, too! I love you both very much!

Take care! God bless! :)
Haley

PS- Pictures will be posted as soon as I return. I forgot to bring my cord to upload them! I never pack everything that I need for a trip. Oops!

No comments: