Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ratfaces and Vertigo



The following is a list of things I've done in the past two weeks:
1. Went to doctor
2. Found out that my "cold" was really the flu.
3. Wrote 2 extremely long papers.
4. Stayed awake for four days straight....seriously. I was too sick and stressed to sleep.
5. Took finals
6. Ratface came to visit
7. Went to hospital
8. Found out that I had Vertigo
9. Spent 6 hours with Rat and Russ in the hospital
10. got VERY large shot in hip
11. woke up with no recollection of going home
12. took Shakespeare final the next morning
13. Rode to Nashville with Ratface and Russell
14. Wrote this.

My life is not exciting.

Credit to Ratface for the embarrassing photos. He's soooooo funny...NOT! :) Kidding!

The medicine seems to help with the vertigo. My ears still pop and feel stopped up a lot, and my vision is still blurry sometimes, but the dizziness is better. Any improvement is a plus!

I'll update again soon.

1 comment:

Dr. Frank Buck said...

Haley,
Oh my! Things have GOT to get better!