Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

I decided the best thing for me to do would be to walk away from this blog while I was still able to love it. I am going to leave it up for myself or anyone else to read if and/or when they wish. I have, however, started a new chapter with a new blog: avanityaffair.wordpress.com 

Thank you all for taking the time to follow me on this incredible, confusing, and spectacular journey. I am a better person because of the support and encouragement from all of you. Thank you for pushing me to pursue my dream of becoming a writer. And, most of all, thank you for believing in me. It made all the difference in the world as I struggled to make it through some of the more difficult times of my life. 

Regardless of what the future holds, I will always remember that for me, it started right here with my beloved Ramblings. May we all have lifetimes filled with laughter, happiness, and God's blessings. 

Haley Lauren Thomas

No comments: