Monday, September 13, 2010

"Saving the Gulf- One Shot at a Time"

After a lot of thought and a ton of encouragement from friends, I've decided to come back and continue this blog. I have another project that my friend Jamie and I just started, but I have always been able to make time for my precious "Ramblings". So, as an easy way to break the ice, I thought I'd share the rest of the photos that Drew took of us for the Gulf fundraiser we did this summer. All photo credit goes to Drew Freeman, a talented and long-time friend of mine. If you're in the Orlando area and are interested in his photography, you can find him on Facebook at "Drew Freeman Photography". Also, check out his music on youtube! He's awesome!















For those of you that were hoping for a blog entry showcasing writing, rather than photographs, I'll have something for you in a few days. I plan on making quite the comeback. Just wait... you'll see. For the rest of you that were hoping to find something offensive here today, I'm sure you'll find something that fits your needs. People wanting to be offended usually have little trouble fulfilling that desire! Have fun with that :) The rest of us have life to enjoy.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Muah! xoxo

2 comments:

KBT said...

Welcome back!

Pattie Thomas said...

Love the pics, love your writing, but I especially love YOU!